Suminex message board

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-22 14:13:39

Colby
Administrator

Update 15 is out

Update 15 notes
*Special properties for items has been added along with an item shrine
*The graphics dialog window has been removed. You can choose your resolution in main menu
*Fixed issue with characters sometimes spinning around after walking
*Fixed issue with hp/mp steal not adding up properly
*Fixed issue with gear disapearing on inventory load if that same item was equipped
*Fixed issue with blood mace not being able to be equipped
*Fixed issue with consumable items not reducing/saving properly if dropped
*Fixed issue where a player would sometimes not respawn in town
*Hp regen now works properly
*Summoned pets have been tweaked/improved
*Added -destroy command for destroying summoned pets
*Other tweaks and fixes

Hey guys. Update 15 is out. This introduces item props. It's something I've wanted to add for a while but I was slightly intimidated by the work it would require. All props should work with the exception of exploding arrows for bows which will come in a future update. The props differ slightly from xen props and you can get multiple of the same prop on the same item. This is a bug I never fixed because I was intriuged by the idea of it, so we'll see how it plays out and what you guys think. I'll just go ahead and tell you where it's located, it is way east of t3. It works like how the old item shrine worked. Drop the item to prop on left tile, drop prop items on right tile, hit switch. The calcuations for the shrine giving out props will probably change in the future, but it's similar-ish to xen. I've also added an emms/ops merch somewhere west of t1. Bulk buying/dropping of items will come in future update.

Also I removed the dialog for choosing resolution and graphics settings. You can now choose these settings in the main menu. If you have any issues, you can open the old dialog window by navigating to the game's directory c:\program files\suminex and double clicking the .exe while holding down shift.

Download link https://www.suminex.com/Suminex_Launcher.exe

#2 2020-04-22 14:50:56

SteveOfEngland

Re: Update 15 is out

sweet, im online now aboout to check it out.

found it, far east north east from t3 on an island.  been waiting here over 10 min though and door hasnt opened, cant find anything to make it open. is it a long timer or broke?

#3 2020-04-22 15:22:18

Colby
Administrator

SteveOfEngland wrote:

sweet, im online now aboout to check it out.

yeh i cant find it lol, t3 is the one with the fountain in the square yeah? and is it on the same land or cross the sea?

Located way off the coast on an island. Similar distance (I think) to the old item shrine in xen from t1.

#4 2020-04-22 15:27:53

SteveOfEngland

think i was editing my post as you posted ;P

#5 2020-04-24 06:33:37

SteveOfEngland

having issues with storage.  i went to mystic chest and pulled om shield and om rapier, i swapped my shield and went to take out some bps from storage to prop the new shield and my inventory stopped working and i couldnt move any items around, i logged out and went back in and my old propped shield had dissapeared along with the om rapier i pulled from the chest also.  so not sure if its an issue with chest or an issue with bps in storage.  for some reason my bps have turned into two stacks also but both stacks used to get reduced if i took one out.  but now nothing is working.

#edit#  after a little more testing i think the issue is the pearls in storage, i cant withdraw any, if i do none of my keys work and i cant do anything, and it doesnt even actually take any out, they just stay in storage.  im not sure how its linked to me losing the propped om shield and om rapier though, sounds like a separate inventory issue.

#edit2#  so yeah confirmed that if i gain any items, then try to remove black pearl from storage i have to log out but it doesnt save anything since previous log out, so i lose any items gained.  Also the other night i found two black pearls fairly quickly, within maybe 30 min. played for a few hours and not found one at all, so im wondering if somehow theyre not in the database anymore and thats what causes my problems when trying to remove one from storage? just a thought.

#edit3#  Figured id try a new class since im having in game issues, made a thief, he is moving super super slow, game seems to be running fine and npcs moving as normal, but im like one square every 4-5 seconds.

#6 2020-04-24 11:50:33

Colby
Administrator

SteveOfEngland wrote:

having issues with storage.  i went to mystic chest and pulled om shield and om rapier, i swapped my shield and went to take out some bps from storage to prop the new shield and my inventory stopped working and i couldnt move any items around, i logged out and went back in and my old propped shield had dissapeared along with the om rapier i pulled from the chest also.  so not sure if its an issue with chest or an issue with bps in storage.  for some reason my bps have turned into two stacks also but both stacks used to get reduced if i took one out.  but now nothing is working.

#edit#  after a little more testing i think the issue is the pearls in storage, i cant withdraw any, if i do none of my keys work and i cant do anything, and it doesnt even actually take any out, they just stay in storage.  im not sure how its linked to me losing the propped om shield and om rapier though, sounds like a separate inventory issue.

#edit2#  so yeah confirmed that if i gain any items, then try to remove black pearl from storage i have to log out but it doesnt save anything since previous log out, so i lose any items gained.  Also the other night i found two black pearls fairly quickly, within maybe 30 min. played for a few hours and not found one at all, so im wondering if somehow theyre not in the database anymore and thats what causes my problems when trying to remove one from storage? just a thought.

Ok. I have removed the duplicate stackable from your storage. Let me know if that fixes your problems. Gonna try and replicate this issue.

#7 2020-04-24 11:55:27

SteveOfEngland

they are still there but set to 0, gone down to one stack. i tried to remove them and they went to -35 in value but none appeared in my inventory. also the toolip did display that they were in my inventory but in an empty box.  relogged and it it went back to 0 0 in storage and none in inventory.

if you can get on at all it might be worth dropping me a few so i can try to add to the stack then log, see if that does anything.

on a side note i made a scallion thief instead of a lurker to see if it was a racial issue, but it was the same out come.  im guessing you know what it is though as your thief was fast, he was a human right?

#8 2020-05-25 04:54:22

copenhagen

bro... you placed prp shrine east of t3 cool thanks.  I just gassed for 20 minutes  east of t3 and I can still keep going thanks for the hint.

#9 2020-05-25 05:05:19

copenhagen

30 minutes now... haven't hit any wall or land...   do you really think anyone is going to spend this much time gassing  its easier to look for another game on steam you should have added a coordinates system i give up

Board footer